On Monday 03 April 2006 21:41, Pavel Troller wrote:
> =A0 What to do next ? Is it necessary to write a real get(), or could it =

be
> possible to omit its call for kio_bluetooth, as it used to be ?

I'm guessing that it implements copy()? And it has copyToFile=3Dtrue in the=
.protocol?
And that you used to copy to file:/ previously, but nowadays you're copying=
to other =

protocols instead, like system:/ or media:/ ?
This would explain it. Otherwise my crystal ball is deficient

To explain this: get() is used to read a file, except when the slave implem=
ents copy()
and we're copying to file:/, then instead of shipping the data back to the =
app, the slave
is in charge of directly writing it out into a file. So get isn't called in=
that case.
But in most other cases - copying to other protocols, or if copy() isn't im=
plemented,
then get() is the -only- way to get the data. Sounds to me like it should b=
e implemented...
or is bluetooth:/ not about reading files somehow?

-- =

=

e <<