--===============1707309449==

--nextPart1258502.IRDvMiabVV

Hello I tryed to install roundcube as webmail, but Konqueror doesn't like i=
t.
I've seen 2 problems.

1. When I click on the Folder I get the drag and drop.
2. When I set Italian language for example the text at the left=20
bottom "Compact" and "Empty" should become: "Compatta" and "Svuota" but it=
=20
loses "Svuota". The same happen for Spanish language. So I ask Konqueror fo=
r=20
the page source and into the HTML code there are "Compatta" and "Svuota", b=
ut=20
Konqueror, in the rendering, hide the second word.

Now before I open 2 bugs report I ask you if it a RoundCube problem or if i=
t's=20
really 2 boring Konqueror bugs. I used FireFox too and I get just the secon=
d=20
bug.

Roundcube has a demo at: http://roundcube.net/?p=3Ddemo

Let me know. With a Debian KDE 3.5.1 seems it doesn't happen. I tryed with =
a=20
Bram Konqueror version (3.5.1) and he gets the two bugs I told.
Do I report the 2 bugs?

Giovanni
=2D-=20
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.16