A Dijous 30 Mar=E7 2006 15:40, Dave Feustel va escriure:
> I'm running KDE 3.4.2 on OpenBSD 3.8
>
> Doc: Intel(r)_VT_for_Direct_IO.pdf
> from
> ftp://download.intel.com/technology/...)_VT_for_Dire=

ct
>_IO.pdf
>
> Possibly relevant error message:
>
> /home/daf/Intel}Error: PDF version 1.6 -- xpdf supports version 1.5
> (continuing anyway)
>
> Both programs freeze and stop responding when I attempt to display page 16
> of the doc. Kill -9 seems to be the only way to exit.

Some things:
a) For bugs use bugs.kde.org, i read that only very casually so it was luc=
k i =

found something that was direced to me.
b) It works here, maybe upgrading that KDE you have to 3.5.2 would help
c) Do you think kde-devel cares about xpdf?

Albert

> xpdf is version 3.00p5
>
> Dave Feustel

=

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. =

Llamadas a fijos y m=F3viles desde 1 c=E9ntimo por minuto. =

http://es.voice.yahoo.com
=

e <<