On Mar 26, 2006, at 2:44 PM, Georgios Petasis wrote:

> how to draw a scrollbar, but how Qt knows where the buttons are, so
> as to
> interpret correctly the mouse clicks? I want to also get this
> information,
> but how
> can it be done?

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.../libkopete/ui/
kopetelistview.cpp?rev=482694&view=auto

In the above file an event filter is installed on vertical scroll bar
in ListView::setSmoothScrolling(bool) and events to that scroll bar
is interpreted in ListView::eventFilter(QObject*, QEvent*) see the
line containing "style().querySubControl()" there. This is probably
the most appropriate way of handling such situation in Qt3, didn't
check for Qt4 yet.