Dear list members,

I want to find out how many buttons a QScrollbar has under a specific
style, and how these buttons are placed in the scrollbar widget. How this
can
be done?

My problem is that different styles may have a variable number of arrow
buttons for the scrollbar (i.e. 2, 3 or 4 arrows) and place them in various
positions
(i.e. 0-1-2 on the top/left side, 1-2 on the bottom/right side). The style
knows
how to draw a scrollbar, but how Qt knows where the buttons are, so as to
interpret correctly the mouse clicks? I want to also get this information,
but how
can it be done?

Regards,

George