Hi,

On Sunday 26 March 2006 14:38, Pavel Troller wrote:
> Many thanks for this report!
> Until now, I've tried downgrade to kernel 2.6.15 (the most easy one) and
> the problem persists. So it's not a kernel bug.
> I've also upgraded glibc from CVS. The problem also persists. So, if it's
> in glibc, it's not fixed yet there.
>
> I don't speak gentoo and I don't know its secrets. Please could you find
> me, whether there are any distribution-specific patches in your gcc and
> glibc ? Where can I see them ?

If you are interested in the patches, you can downloaded it from any gentoo
mirrors, for example,

http://ftp.belnet.be/mirror/rsync.ge...too/distfiles/

the latest patches for glibc 2.4 and gcc 4.1 are glibc-2.4-patches-1.3.tar.bz2
and gcc-4.1.0-patches-1.1.tar.bz2, most of the patches should be there. (but
there are also some small patches not included. you need to search
the .ebuild to find them).

BTW, I have not patched my gcc 4.1 with gentoo's patchset yet. so maybe it's
harmless to focus on glibc.

--
Have a nice day,
LR