> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 25 March 2006 22:50, Pavel Troller wrote:
> > Hi!
> > I would like to ask, whether the "logical expression" in the subject
> > evaluates to TRUE for anybody here, i.e. whether there is somebody
> > successfully running this configuration :-).

> I'm using gentoo with gcc 4.1.0 && glibc-2.4 && linux-2.6.15, Things works
> fine here.

Many thanks for this report!
Until now, I've tried downgrade to kernel 2.6.15 (the most easy one) and the
problem persists. So it's not a kernel bug.
I've also upgraded glibc from CVS. The problem also persists. So, if it's in
glibc, it's not fixed yet there.

I don't speak gentoo and I don't know its secrets. Please could you find me,
whether there are any distribution-specific patches in your gcc and glibc ?
Where can I see them ?
With regards, Pavel Troller