Hello,

I tried to compile freshly checkout'ed libs today, but it didn't work. Looked
like a Qt error, so I re-checkout'ed qt-copy, ./apply_patches, installed in a
fresh directory. Still the same error remained.
I am using cmake, and one of the topmost errors is about Q3Frame not being
declared. So I assume the Q3support compiler flag isn't set properly. How can
I set that? And why do I have to? I thought this flag is still standard,
given that libs aren't completely ported?

Error output was:
In file included
from /home/swinter/Development/KDE-SVN/branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot/kdeui/ktoolbar.cpp:1133:
/home/swinter/Development/KDE-SVN/branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot/kdeui/ktoolbar.moc:
At global scope:
/home/swinter/Development/KDE-SVN/branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot/kdeui/ktoolbar.moc:39:
error: `KToolBarSeparator' has not been declared
/home/swinter/Development/KDE-SVN/branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot/kdeui/ktoolbar.moc:40:
error: `Q3Frame' has not been declared
/home/swinter/Development/KDE-SVN/branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot/kdeui/ktoolbar.moc:44:
error: `KToolBarSeparator' has not been declared
/home/swinter/Development/KDE-SVN/branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot/kdeui/ktoolbar.moc:45:
error: non-member function `const QMetaObject* metaObject()' cannot have
`const' method qualifier
/home/swinter/Development/KDE-SVN/branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot/kdeui/ktoolbar.moc:49:
error: `KToolBarSeparator' has not been declared
[snip a whole lot of later errors]

Greetings,

Stefan Winter