--===============0806046046==

--nextPart6777408.gALF02GIaG

Pavel Troller wrote:
>=A0 Just now, I'm guessing, whether the bug is in KDE (unprobable, it
> worked before the system upgrade), gcc/libstdc++, glibc/libpthread or
> kernel. It's the reason why I'm asking to see experience of others
> trying to do the same. Any help, what to try to debug this problem, is
> greatly appreciated!

Can you downgrade any of the variables and see if it helps?

The lock is happening due to g++'s thread-safe static variable=20
initialisation (it requires a mutex).

Given your backtrace, I guess it is a glibc bug: it's deadlocking.=20
libstdc++ tried to lock a mutex, that required a symbol lookup, which in=20
turn required another mutex to be locked. But this is only a wild guess.
=2D-=20
thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com Trolltech AS
GPG: 0x6EF45358 | Sandakerveien 116,
E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C | NO-0402
966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358 | Oslo, Norway