--===============2084474774==

--nextPart1329234.7loaN34IAu

Le Jeudi 23 Mars 2006 10:51, Thiago Macieira a =E9crit :
> salva_ste@tin.it wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I'm trying to implement a ioslave that list the contents of a
> >file. All works fine but I have a problem implementing the del()
> >method.
> >In my implementation when a folder is deleted all children are
> >automatically removed without the need to delete each element of the
> >branch.
> >My problem is that I'm not able to tell konqueror to not try to
> >remove each children but the top folder only.
> >Is there a way to to do
> >this ?

> No, I don't think so. Konqueror always tries to list and delete everything
> on its own.

Hmmm... We have a flag to do this IIRC. Let me dig for it...
Ah got it!
So if you put "deleteRecursive=3Dtrue" in the protocol file, del will be on=
ly=20
called on the directory and you have the full control on how it should=20
actually be done. The delete job won't try to be clever anymore by deleting=
=20
recursively.

Regards.
=2D-=20
K=E9vin 'ervin' Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
"Ni le ma=EEtre sans disciple, Ni le disciple sans ma=EEtre,
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."