--===============0651392182==

--nextPart1535699.vMvPogK5P1

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:29, David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 March 2006 12:27, Rohan McGovern wrote:
> > Does anyone have any objections to me committing this fix?

> Please wait until snapshot is updated, a new action/accel/shortcut
> layer is in place in trunk already.

The most up-to-date version of kdelibs from trunk still has this bug,=20
so I will make the fix there unless someone has more objections. In=20
any case, it's a trivial fix which won't harm anything, so I'd still=20
like to commit it even if the code in question is likely to be changed=20
some time soon.

Rohan