On 27.02.06 20:07:02, Chakkaradeep C C wrote:
> I want to install Icon Themes, but not via Kcontrol as it deals with per
> user basis.I want to install an Icon Theme so that it becomes default for
> every user who login.How to do this via command line without KControl?

Install it into $KDEDIR/share/icons/

and then change every users settings so they use this theme. However as
long as you don't make the apropriate KDE configuration file in
$HOME/.kde/share/config unwritable by the user he will be able to change
that. Unfortunately I don't know which file exactly contains the icon
theme the user selected...

Andreas

--
Good day for overcoming obstacles. Try a steeplechase.