--===============1471405298==

--nextPart1469799.j4lJhHlgcp

On Monday 27 February 2006 13:48 pm, David Faure wrote:
> > Did anyone encounter something like this before?

> By "restart the search", do you mean using the kfind ui or using F5/Reloa=

d?

I was using the kfind ui and restarting the search.

> Does the same happen with kio_file, i.e. with a local path?

Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce the effect with kio_tar or the=20
kio_file plugins, so its probably my ioslave.
Perhaps its got something to do something with the way I create and return =
the=20
UDS entries? Could I be interfering with some kind of cache mechanisme whic=
h=20
i.e. was intended to prevent circular directory recursion?

Thanks,
Ciao
Uwe
=2D-=20