--===============0262356813==

------=_Part_5003_7550550.1141059462950

Are you applying the qt-copy patches with the ./apply_patches script in the
qt-copy dir?

Greg
-

On 2/27/06, David Leimbach wrote:

> On 2/26/06, Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:
> > Hi Dave,
> >
> > I think you need to have qt-copy from the trunk. I guess give it a

> shot!
> >
> > Pradeepto

> That's what I've got. I'll try updating and try again tomorrow.
> Getting over the kdelibs hump is taking a while.
>
> Just to be sure. I'm using unsermake for everything except qt-copy.
> I always do "unsermake -f Makefile.cvs"
>
> I remember from years ago we used to have to checkout or link admin to
> something else but that was the old CVS repository we had. I wonder
> if I'm missing anything. I've not had a successful compile of kdelibs
> in a while now.
>
> Dave
>

> > On 2/26/06, David Leimbach wrote:
> > > Is this meant to compile against the latest qt-copy? Still getting
> > > strange kapplication.cpp errors for things like sessionKey and
> > > sessionId...
> > >
> > > Dave

> it

> someone

> searching

> unsubscribe <<

> unsubscribe <<

> unsubscribe <<

> unsubscribe <<

> unsubscribe <<

------=_Part_5003_7550550.1141059462950

Are you applying the qt-copy patches with the ./apply_patches script in the=
qt-copy dir?

Greg
-

On 2=
/27/06, David Leimbach < lto:leimy2k@gmail.com">
leimy2k@gmail.com> wrote:
yle=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex=
; padding-left: 1ex;">On 2/26/06, Pradeepto Bhattacharya < ltoradeeptob@gmail.com">
pradeeptob@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> &=
nbsp;   I think you need to have qt-copy from the trunk. I guess =
give it a shot!

> Pradeepto

That's what I've got.&nbsp=
; I'll try updating and try again tomorrow.

Getting over the kdelibs hump is taking a while.

Just to be sure=
..  I'm using unsermake for everything except qt-copy.
I always=
do "unsermake -f Makefile.cvs"

I remember from years ago =
we used to have to checkout or link admin to

something else but that was the old CVS repository we had.  I=
wonder
if I'm missing anything.  I've not had a successful co=
mpile of kdelibs
in a while now.

Dave

> On 2/26=
/06, David Leimbach <
leimy2k@gmail.com> wrote:
&g=
t; > Is this meant to compile against the latest qt-copy?  Sti=
ll getting
> > strange kapplication.cpp errors for things like ses=
sionKey and

> > sessionId...
> >
> > Dave

&=
gt; > On 2/26/06, Pradeepto Bhattacharya <radeepto=
b@gmail.com">pradeeptob@gmail.com
> wrote:
> > > Hi Dave,

> > >      &nb=
sp;  I think you are asking for kdelibs4_snapshot. You can find it
=
> > > in branches/work [1]. From what I know kdelibs4_snapshot is<=
br>> > > synced/merged periodically ( 2 weeks or so ) from trunk/k=
delibs.

> > >      &nb=
sp;  Hope that helps.

> > > &nbs=
p;      [1]   vn.kde.org/branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot/">http://websvn.kde.org/branches=
/work/kdelibs4_snapshot/

> > >     &nbsp=
;  Cheers!

> > > Pradeepto
> =

lication these days, and someone
e is a good snapshot of kdelibs somewhere for
g on trunk level code as the svn wasn't cleaned up yet.

?  I've not had too much luck searching
rough the archives.

this comes up a lot.

br>> > > > >> Visit n/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub">http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#=