--===============1946015374==

--nextPart1388044.QbWGtg70sK

Hi,

I have written a kio slave for a some sort of virtual compressed archive=20
(think tar with virtual files and folders) and would like to add a kfile=20
plugin.

The ioslave only sets the mimetype of the virtual files and it seems the=20
mimetype for the rest is taken from the file extention - which is ok, so I=
=20
don't have to deal with all kinds of possible mimetypes.
However I want the kfile plugin only to be called when retrieving=20
meta-information from files within this kioslave.=20

So it should be called for
foo:/home/merkosh/test.foo/myfile.mp3

but not for
file:/home/merkosh/myfile.mp3

Is that possible or will I have to write a plugin for "all/all" (is that=20
possible?)?=20
Implementation is not the problem, I don't know how and what types to regis=
ter=20
or how to proceed in general.

Thanks in advance,
Uwe
=2D-=20
Would ye both eat your cake and have your cake?
-- John Heywood