Hi Dave,

On 2/26/06, David Leimbach wrote:

I am assuming that you updated the qt-copy from trunk as well. It
got updated quite recently, I think.

> Just to be sure. I'm using unsermake for everything except qt-copy.
> I always do "unsermake -f Makefile.cvs"

Yup thats the suggested build tool now a days. But some people
also use SCONS bksys. I am sure unsermake is cool

> I remember from years ago we used to have to checkout or link admin to
> something else but that was the old CVS repository we had. I wonder
> if I'm missing anything. I've not had a successful compile of kdelibs
> in a while now.

You might referring to the admin folder. I am not quite sue if
you need this though.
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin

Please do a double check if you need this and where you need to do this.

Hope it helps. Cheers!

Pradeepto