--===============0525557805==

------=_Part_918_16505934.1141034931766

Hi ,

thanks for your reply and patience.2006/2/27, Thiago Macieira <
thiago@kde.org>:

> Tobias Gerschner wrote:
> >> Hold on, what "patches"? We don't store patches.

> >http://websvn.kde.org/branches/qt/3.3/qt-copy/patches ??

> Those are the "qt-copy patches". qt-copy is a copy of Qt. The patches are
> functionality that we added but that either Trolltech didn't accept or
> hasn't applied yet.

I assumed (since you have it under revision control ) that you may need to
sync them with KDE-releases, which was completely wrong of course. They ar=
against qt not KDE and therefore most likely not much change here betwee=
KDE releases.

They are also kept separate so that distributions can pick them up and
> apply to the standard Qt sources, if they want to.

Yes, I am exactly at this point. Though we just switched with our
buildsystem from cvs to subversion. And for the past an 'svn co' was all I
needed. And I wanted to ensure using patches that will fit to kde-3.5.1.
Guess my confusion is settled now.

Thanks and regards

--
Tobias Gerschner
Member of Board of Yoper Ltd. NZ

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

------=_Part_918_16505934.1141034931766

Hi ,

thanks for your reply and patience.
2006/2/=
27, Thiago Macieira <thiago@kde.org
>>:

lid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
Tobias Gerschner wrote:
>> Hold on, what "patches"? We d=
on't store patches.

s/qt/3.3/qt-copy/patches">http://websvn.kde.org/branches/qt/3.3/qt-copy/pat=
ches
??

Those are the "qt-copy patches". qt-copy is a copy=
of Qt. The patches are
functionality that we added but that either Trol=
ltech didn't accept or
hasn't applied yet.

I assume=
d (since you have it under revision control ) that you may need to  sy=
nc them  with KDE-releases, which was completely wrong of course. They=
are against qt not KDE and therefore most likely not much change here b=
etween KDE releases.

t: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1=
ex;">They are also kept separate so that distributions can pick them up and

apply to the standard Qt sources, if they want to.

=

Yes, I am exactly at this point. Though we just switched with our=
buildsystem from cvs to subversion. And for the past an 'svn co' was all I=
needed. And I wanted to ensure using patches that will fit to=20