--===============1881673698==

------=_Part_457_30926870.1141030739535

Hi,

still quite confused by the mixed revision numbers in svn. When I browse
patches searching for the revision number 500400 (assuming it's the revisio=
of the kde-3.5.1-release) can I assume they apply cleanly to the
kde-3.5.1sources ? Or is this assumption a complete misunderstanding
how you guys
handle your svn repository.

Any hint appreciated.

Thanks in advance

--
Tobias Gerschner
Member of Board of Yoper Ltd. NZ

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

------=_Part_457_30926870.1141030739535

Hi,

still quite confused by the mixed revision numbers in svn. When =
I browse patches searching for the revision number 500400 (assuming it's th=
e revision of the kde-3.5.1-release) can I assume they apply cleanly to the=
=20

--