On 2/26/06, Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I think you need to have qt-copy from the trunk. I guess give it a shot!
>
> Pradeepto

That's what I've got. I'll try updating and try again tomorrow.
Getting over the kdelibs hump is taking a while.

Just to be sure. I'm using unsermake for everything except qt-copy.
I always do "unsermake -f Makefile.cvs"

I remember from years ago we used to have to checkout or link admin to
something else but that was the old CVS repository we had. I wonder
if I'm missing anything. I've not had a successful compile of kdelibs
in a while now.

Dave