On Friday 24 February 2006 01:01, you wrote:
> Craig Howard wrote:
> >I'm using kdesvn-build 1.0. The configure log indicates that it found
> > the right path to qt-copy (as do the -L paths below). I'm using the
> > unsermake build system, I've got automake 1.9.6 installed and I'm using
> > gcc 4.0.3 from debian sid amd64.

> This means you're using libtool too. Libtool wants your .la files to be
> where they say they are. Yours are not. Fix them.
>
> >Where is it getting the /usr/local/Trolltech from?

> From the Qt libtool .la files.
>
> >What in the build system calls grep? Thanks in advance.

> libtool
>
> >grep: /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.1.0/lib/libQt3Support_debug.la: No such
> > file or directory

> This means you configured Qt to install in that path, but you did not
> install it. You're not allowed to do that.
>
> Either you configure Qt to not be installed (by giving it a -prefix of the
> source directory) or you install it.

Thanks again Thiago. My problem was caused because I used kdesvn-build. When
building using the default config, the Qt prefix is not set. I changed my Qt
configure flags in .kdesvn-buildrc to this:

configure-flags -system-zlib -qt-gif -system-libjpeg -system-libpng \
-no-exceptions -fast -prefix ${qtdir}

And now it works.
--

Craig Howard