--===============0275897040==

--nextPart3821543.x0mfFHMjd4

On Friday 24 February 2006 16:21, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> As an anecdote, the day DCOP was introduced in KDE became later known
> as "the day we made KDE 10 times faster", because it replaced the
> CORBA solution that was there, or so I'm told. I wasn't around yet to
> witness that event. :-)
>
> Disclaimer: I am the current maintainer of the QtDBus library and
> probably the main advocate for its use.

I trust you that the day we switch to DBUS will not be the day when we=20
make KDE 10 times slower. :-)

Andras

PS: For those who do not get it, this is really just a joke. I have no=20
problem with DBUS, mostly because I don't know much about it, so I=20
cannot form an opinion. But DCOP is cool. :-)

=2D-=20