Hi!

Am Dienstag, 21. Februar 2006 00:41 schrieb Christian Loose:
> > If it is expected behaviour, how can I make KDE wait on shutdown, if the
> > application is only in the tray?

> The documentation for KMainWindow::queryExit() says:
> "If you need to do serious things on exit (like shutting a dial-up
> connection down), connect to the signal KApplication::shutDown()
> <../../kdecore/html/classKApplication.html#l10>."
>
> Maybe that helps?

Unfortunately not, because that seems to be an old doc, which I followed
first, yet it did not work, but then found:
http://developer.kde.org/documentati...Window.html#b3

Apparently that hint was changed from shutdown() to aboutToQuit(), which does
not work either, i.e. does not make KDE wait till queryExit() returns true,
but shuts down after x seconds anyway.

KDE seems to only respect closeEvent(), yet that one seems to be not triggered
when apps are only in tray.

Sven