Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 February 2006 20:15, Christoffer Brodd-Reijer wrote:
>> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
>>> Use the setIconSet() method of the button. It works like this:
>>> mybutton->setIconSet(SmallIcon("folder"))
>>> Where "folder" is the name (without extension) of the icon you want. You
>>> can browse the icons under KDEDIR/share/icons///actions
>>> SmallIcon will give you toolbar-sized icons (16x16 IIRC), check the
>>> documentation about how getting larger/smaller icons.
>>> Andreas

>> Thank you.
>> Where is the SmallIcon function? And where is the documentation on this?

> Documented along KIconLoader
>> I am having trouble finding docs for classes and function in KDE. Do
>> they have any documentation on classes/function that looks like the docs
>> for Qt? Cause they are great.

> or in KDE, when you need the docs of a class you know the name of
> kde:classname
> in your case
> kde:KIconLoader
> Cheers,
> Kevin

Thanks, it worked. But now when I tried to connect my button to a dialog
to select a dir (not a file) I get the following errors:
"error: 'KDirDialog' has not been declared"

What may be wrong? My slot just calls
QString path = KFileDialog::getOpenFileName("/", QString::null, this,
i18n("Choose device"));

Shouldn't that work?

believed to be clean.