On 15.02.06 17:56:47, Christoffer Brodd-Reijer wrote:
> I have a QLineEdit that should contain a mounting point, but thought I
> should change it a little so that the user can click on a folder-icon
> and browse for a folder. I want to folder-icon to be the default one for
> the icon-theme that the user is using, so that it will stay consistent
> with everything else.
>
> Is there a simple way to do this?

Use the setIconSet() method of the button. It works like this:

mybutton->setIconSet(SmallIcon("folder"))

Where "folder" is the name (without extension) of the icon you want. You
can browse the icons under KDEDIR/share/icons///actions

SmallIcon will give you toolbar-sized icons (16x16 IIRC), check the
documentation about how getting larger/smaller icons.

Andreas

--
Change your thoughts and you change your world.