--===============1552849963==

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn

Hi
El 15/Feb/06 - 11:07, Vladimir Prus dijo:
>=20
> Hello!
>=20
> Is there a stock way to make tooltip text for a KAction mention the short=

cut
> for that KAction. Here's what I have now:
>=20
> action =3D new KAction(i18n("Step &Over"), "dbgnext", Key_F10,
> this, SLOT(slotStepOver()),
> actionCollection(), "debug_stepover");
> action->setToolTip( i18n("Step over the next line (F10)") );
>=20
> Adding "F10" to tooltip is good so that users learn the shortcut key, but=

if
> this is done manually it's easy to miss a KAction or too.
>=20
> I imagine I can write a code that iterates over all actions in
> KActionCollection and modifies the tooltip text accordingly to shortcut,
> but maybe there's a standard solution?
>=20
> I'm targeting KDE 3.5, if that matters.

I'd do it by subclassing KAction and reimplementing setToolTip virtual
function...

> - Volodya
>=20
>=20
> =20
> >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscr=

ibe <<
>=20

--=20
Iv=E1n Forcada Atienza:
correo: ivan@forcada.info
"Software is like sex: it's better when it's free" (Linus Torvalds)
=20

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn

--bp/iNruPH9dso1Pn--