Hi,

I am writing an application in C++/Qt. I am new to both Qt and KDE but I
want to create a application where the user will feel familiar and
recognize all those KDEish things he has seen before.

I have read some on KParts and using KConfig to store settings. But
right now I want something a little bit more simple. :P

I have a QLineEdit that should contain a mounting point, but thought I
should change it a little so that the user can click on a folder-icon
and browse for a folder. I want to folder-icon to be the default one for
the icon-theme that the user is using, so that it will stay consistent
with everything else.

Is there a simple way to do this?

believed to be clean.