Hello!

Is there a stock way to make tooltip text for a KAction mention the shortcut
for that KAction. Here's what I have now:

action = new KAction(i18n("Step &Over"), "dbgnext", Key_F10,
this, SLOT(slotStepOver()),
actionCollection(), "debug_stepover");
action->setToolTip( i18n("Step over the next line (F10)") );

Adding "F10" to tooltip is good so that users learn the shortcut key, but if
this is done manually it's easy to miss a KAction or too.

I imagine I can write a code that iterates over all actions in
KActionCollection and modifies the tooltip text accordingly to shortcut,
but maybe there's a standard solution?

I'm targeting KDE 3.5, if that matters.

- Volodya