On Monday 13 February 2006 04.42, neha gupta wrote:

> I have added an entry in the start menu corresponding to my application.
> But it needs to be of the form of a submenu where I can put options for
> launch, uninstall, readme etc ( inside the submenu)...

If your intention is to go and create a similar mess as most programs make in
the start menu under Windows, DON"T DO THAT. Readme files and sundry
documentation should go into /usr/share/doc/packages/{yourapp}, and
installation/uninstall is something that should be taken care of by root who
uses a package for it anyway and not a normal user.

--
R.F. Pels, 3e Rompert 118, 5233 AL 's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
+31736414590 ruurd@tiscali.nl http://home.tiscali.nl/~ruurd