--===============0602848211==

--nextPart63329381.WkOdsbETjx

neha gupta wrote:
>Hello
>
>I have added an entry in the start menu corresponding to my application.
> But it needs to be of the form of a submenu where I can put options for
> launch, uninstall, readme etc ( inside the submenu)...
>
>I am able to add it as single entries but not as submenu. Please guide
> me on how to make a submenu in the start menu...

http://standards.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/

But I ask you to reconsider creating a sub-directory. Every distribution=20
and every desktop environment under the Sun likes to order the items=20
their way. So your application's submenu will differ from EVERYTHING ELSE=20
that is installed.

Besides, why would an user want to see the "uninstall" option for a=20
root-installed application?
=2D-=20
PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C 966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

3. Ac seo woruld wear=F0 geborod, sw=E1 se Scieppend cw=E6=F0 "Gewurde Unix=
" and=20
wundor fremede and him "Unix" genemned, =FE=E6t is se rihtendgesamnung.