--===============0505025021==

------=_Part_16201_24815106.1139802167148

Hello

I have added an entry in the start menu corresponding to my application. Bu=
it needs to be of the form of a submenu where I can put options for launch,
uninstall, readme etc ( inside the submenu)...

I am able to add it as single entries but not as submenu. Please guide me o=
how to make a submenu in the start menu...

Kindly reply asap as I need it urgently

Thanks in advance
Neha

------=_Part_16201_24815106.1139802167148

Hello

I have added an entry in the start menu corresponding to my
application. But it needs to be of the form of a submenu where I can
put options for launch, uninstall, readme etc ( inside the submenu)...

I am able to add it as single entries but not as submenu. Please guide me o=
n how to make a submenu in the start menu...