--===============0006279458==

------=_Part_16153_10812786.1139801891148

Hello

I have to set hotkeys for my application. The problem here is that the user
needs to logout and login again to enable the new keys....I cannot afford t=
do that. Is there some way to enable the keys without logging again...

May be some command that activates the new keys.

I need it asap..please help me soon

Thanks
neha

------=_Part_16153_10812786.1139801891148

Hello

I have to set hotkeys for my application. The problem here is that the
user needs to logout and login again to enable the new keys....I cannot
afford to do that. Is there some way to enable the keys without logging