On Sunday 12 February 2006 07:38, Christian Mueller wrote:
> These programs cannot screw with my *local* activities if X11
> forwarding is off.

Sorry, you are wrong about that if you are referring to the exploit programs
I have been mentioning. These programs also do not need root access to do
their dirty work, although I suspect they can obtain it straightforwardly by
either picking up the sudo password or else just injecting a command before
an authenticated sudo session times out.
--
Lose, v., experience a loss, get rid of, "lose the weight"
Loose, adj., not tight, let go, free, "loose clothing"