--===============0266028875==

--nextPart3853951.FzpMOhKhtc

Le Mercredi 8 F=E9vrier 2006 17:02, Jakob Petsovits a =E9crit :
> I believe this generic framework is now known as the Solid project at
> solid.kde.org, covering network management as one of the two big efforts.
> (The other one being unified access to disk media.)

Exactly!

Currently I'm working on the hardware discovery itself, I'm not ready mysel=
f=20
for network management but I welcome help in this area. If you want to=20
discuss anything related to this there's the kde-hardware-devel mailing lis=
t.

Regards.

PS: Sorry for the delay reacting... I don't know how I managed to miss=20
Stefan's mail. On the other hand last week has been pretty hectic for me, I=
=20
might have wrongly skipped the mail.
=2D-=20
K=E9vin 'ervin' Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
"Ni le ma=EEtre sans disciple, Ni le disciple sans ma=EEtre,
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."