--===============1062098495==

------=_Part_5368_30975133.1139306743753

Hello

I have used khotkeys_update (located in /usr/lib/kconf_update-bin/) to set
hotkeys for all users of my application.

But how do I remove these keys after some time....
That is, like "khotkeys_update --id kdeappid" creates a hotkey,
does there exist a similar command to remove thise hotkey for all users.=
..
I can't do it manually for all users.

Please take time to reply to this mail as it is very urgent
Thanks in advance
Neha