--===============1194507736==

--nextPart7659318.2e8iocq8y2

Op maandag 06 februari 2006 00:26, schreef Mark Rosenstand:
> On 2/5/06, Jonathan Nelson wrote:
> > The easiest way to accomplish this would be to go to settings->configure
> > toolbar, then select location toolbar. Remove at least the 'Location
> > Bar' item (it can only exist in one toolbar IIRC), then select main
> > toolbar, and add everything you want to that toolbar instead. Then just
> > select to hide the location toolbar. I've had mine set this way for a
> > few years after running into the problem you describe.

> Thanks for this tip, I've spent much time trying to figure out how to
> get Konqueror to do this. The "remove 'Location Bar' item from the
> location toolbar" thing is pretty unintuitive, perhaps it could be
> covered on the wiki (and not be a problem in KDE4 ;-))?

don't try to get the 'dirfilter' on the main toolbar; won't work. and if yo=
u=20
think you can solve that by using the location toolbar as main toolbar, you=
=20
can't - if you want the dynamic parts of the toolbar to work (zoom in web o=
r=20
filebrowsing, directory view).

yeah, sucks. i have to simply show the locationtoolbar (with only the=20
dirfilter on it) just to quickly narrow the amount of files in a folder. i'=
ve=20
been unable to get it into the main toolbar. if anyone knows how to do it,=
=20
please, tell me.

=2D-=20
[at a dog show]=20
Peter Griffin: Brian, come. Hey, don't you walk out on me.=20
[aware that the audience is watching]=20
Peter Griffin: Uh, heh. Uh, I now command you to leave. Yep. Keep going. Ye=
ah,=20
yeah, that's right, yeah, flip me off. Good boy. Heh heh, heh heh.