--===============0430097660==

------=_Part_13162_22681642.1139212084044

Bonjour *Sylvain,*
*As you have mentioned you are familiar with network programming and
threads. why dont you try writing some network protocol in C++.This really
require good c++ skill.s . I have written small protocols in my free time a=
linux hobbyst. If network programming facinates you then i recomend you
should try for that.*
**
*Regards*
*Vikas*
*linux lover*
*india*
**
**
On 2/2/06, Sylvain Archenault wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm a French student in a school of engineering in France. I'm
> specialized in Mathematics and IT. This semester, within the C++ course,
> I have the opportunity to carry out a C++ project with another student.
>
> I'm very interested in open source development and I would like to
> perform an useful project and not just a "school" project. It should be
> not a big project, we can work about 24 hours on it, but we are ready to
> work more if the project need it and to continue working on it after the
> end of the school year. For example, a small kde application would be
> perfect, take part to an existing project could be good as well.
>
> We have already developed several applications using Qt toolkit. I'm
> familiar with network programming, threads, ... We have also some
> mathematics skills such as optimization, numerical method, ...
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Best regards.
>
> --
> Sylvain Archenault

vikas

------=_Part_13162_22681642.1139212084044

Bonjour  Sylvain,

As you have  mentioned you are familiar with network prog=
ramming and threads. why dont you try writing some network protocol in C++.=
This really require good c++ skill.s . I have written small protocols in my=
free time as linux hobbyst. If network programming facinates you then i re=

<
>sylvain.archenault@laposte.net
> wrote:

px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">Hello,

I'm a French stude=
nt in a school of engineering in France. I'm
specialized in Mathematics =
and IT. This semester, within the C++ course,

I have the opportunity to carry out a C++ project with another student.=

I'm very interested in open source development and I would like to<=
br>perform an useful project and not just a "school" project. It =
should be

not a big project, we can work about 24 hours on it, but we are ready t=
work more if the project need it and to continue working on it after t=
he
end of the school year. For example, a small kde application would be

perfect, take part to an existing project could be good as well.

>We have already developed several applications using Qt toolkit. I'm
fa=
miliar with network programming, threads, ... We have also some
mathemat=
ics skills such as optimization, numerical method, ...

Thanks for your help,

Best regards.

--
Sylvain Arc=