--===============1972845042==

--nextPart1650855.MHG2EJBCsJ

On Monday 06 February 2006 00:11, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
> Hi!
> konqueror does not show libjavaplugin_oji.so as a plugin
>
> is this a bug or a feature.?
>
> what I am looking for is is a plugin for ORACLE's jinitiator
> x-jinit-applet, which BTW is processed by firefox without any problems

Konqueror uses Java, i.e. the java runtime, directly instead of relying on =
a=20
plugin.
This allows the Java integration code KJAS (KDE Java Applet Server) to=20
introduce KDE technologies to the applet's context, for example accessing=20
URLs through KIO, thus sharing cookies with Konqueror.

Can you run the java executable from commandline?
Or if you put the complete path to the java exectuable into Konqueror's Jav=
a=20
configuration, do other applets work?

Cheers,
Kevin