--===============0619580918==

--nextPart2133167.FGg8pVyDmf

On Sunday 05 February 2006 01:55 pm, Jim Philips wrote:
> When I run Konqueror, the only toolbars I have active are the main toolbar
> and the location toolbar. My preferred layout is to have them both on one
> line, like so:
> ____________________ _______________
>
> |____________________|_______________|

The easiest way to accomplish this would be to go to settings->configure=20
toolbar, then select location toolbar. Remove at least the 'Location Bar'=
=20
item (it can only exist in one toolbar IIRC), then select main toolbar, and=
=20
add everything you want to that toolbar instead. Then just select to hide=
=20
the location toolbar. I've had mine set this way for a few years after=20
running into the problem you describe.
=2D-=20
Debian is like Suse with yast turned off, just better.
-- Goswin Brederlow

Jonathan Nelson [icq=3D56665957] [aim=3Dciasaboark]