--===============1791540279==

--nextPart2601356.Abof4rJJP3

Alle 00:27, gioved=EC 2 febbraio 2006, Sylvain Archenault ha scritto:
> I'm a French student in a school of engineering in France. I'm
> specialized in Mathematics and IT. This semester, within the C++ course,
> I have the opportunity to carry out a C++ project with another student.
>
> I'm very interested in open source development and I would like to
> perform an useful project and not just a "school" project. It should be
> not a big project, we can work about 24 hours on it, but we are ready to
> work more if the project need it and to continue working on it after the
> end of the school year. For example, a small kde application would be
> perfect, take part to an existing project could be good as well.
>
> We have already developed several applications using Qt toolkit. I'm
> familiar with network programming, threads, ... We have also some
> mathematics skills such as optimization, numerical method, ...

We (the KDE-Edu team) have some quite interesting ideas for projects for KD=
E4,=20
like a framework with modules for various physics aspects (optic, movements=
,=20
forces, etc).
If you are interested in that (on in other Edu projects, you could contact =
us=20
using our ml (kde-edu@kde.org) or reaching on #kde-edu on irc.freenode.net.

Regards,

=2D-=20