On Saturday 04 February 2006 05:16, Thomas Braxton wrote:

> > > Yes, there is one it is called: viki

> > Wow! Didn't see that when I was googling. Searching on viki though
> > leads me here:
> > http://webcvs.kde.org/kdereview/viki/
> >
> > The newest file was modified a year ago.......

> actually you should go to http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdereview/viki/ where
> the newest file was modified 3 months ago, you forgot KDE switched over to
> svn.

It even ships with (some versions of) SuSE. There are a couple of things I'd
like to do to it for KDE4:

- I'm hoping to figure out how to draw curved keyboards using Qt widgets. But
I'm not yet sure that is possible.

- Make the integration with kxkb layout-switching "bidirectional", and
overridable using viki's own menus.

But that all depends on time. For KDE 3.5 AFAIK, it works generally fine as it
is.

Thanks, Shaheed

Shaheed