------=_NextPart_000_3fb1_530_4d59

Current tutorials are on http://www.geocities.com/kingttx. Feedback is
welcome. I'll post once more when the KDF/KwikDisk tutorial is finished and
posted.

Thanks,
Tom

------=_NextPart_000_3fb1_530_4d59

On Monday 30 January 2006 22:00, Thomas King wrote:
>Thank you for some good information and a good point. Since it is still
>part of KDE, I'll be putting it in the documentation, but I will qualify it
>with what you've mentioned - code rot and the like - but try to explain it
>somehow. :|

You might want to post the documentation you produce to kde-devel so it can
be
added to the program documentation of KDiskFree -- assuming what you're
writing is licensed to allow that.

>Oh the joys of documentation.

I wasn't aware there were any.

>If anyone wishes to view the current tutorials (in pdf format), I'll give
>the link.

Might want to post that to -devel, but really I don't think anyone cares
about
KwikDisk. I only answered you in the end because I saw your desperate plea
come and go on various lists.

--
These are your friends - Adem
GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot

------=_NextPart_000_3fb1_530_4d59

LS0tLS1CRUdJTiBQR1AgU0lHTkFUVVJFLS0tLS0NClZlcnNpb2 46IEdudVBH
IHYxLjQuMSAoRnJlZUJTRCkNCg0KaUQ4REJRQkQzb1lLZHF6dU FmNmlvLzRS
QWxyNUFKOXRqcnJWS09iYWRMMWJpNWF6TDJZU3NGWUJ3Z0NlS1 Z1Mg0KRkFk
cjlHaVY0TStnUWl6OHBwVks4V0E9DQo9Ty8rMw0KLS0tLS1FTk QgUEdQIFNJ
R05BVFVSRS0tLS0tDQo=

------=_NextPart_000_3fb1_530_4d59

------=_NextPart_000_3fb1_530_4d59--