--===============0025339356==

------=_Part_20192_18723641.1138686275844

hello

I have used a script to set KHotKeys for an application.

The file $HOME/.kde/share/config/khotkeysrc is modified for this.
Since each user has a different khotkeysrc file, it has to be modified for
each user. A simple way to do this is to identify all the users( again usin=
a script) and then set hotkeys for each user using my script. But is there =
better way to do this eg a .update file etc........... Since any software
should not be going changing files of each user....

Please help me soon
Thanx in advance
Neha.

------=_Part_20192_18723641.1138686275844

hello

I have used a script to set KHotKeys for an application.

The file $HOME/.kde/share/config/khotkeysrc is modified for this.

Since each user has a different khotkeysrc file, it has to be modified
for each user. A simple way to do this is to identify all the users(
again using a script) and then set hotkeys for each user using my
script. But is there a better way to do this eg a .update file