--===============0570703406==

--nextPart1459376.hvSt5TYyxR

On Monday 30 January 2006 15:36, Karim Ryde wrote:
> Cannot get this to work with TerminalInterface:
> session_terminal->startProgram( "ls", "-la" );
>
> Maybe I'm missing something very basic here?

I just fought with yakuake the other day trying to get it to not use the -l=
=20
flag to /bin/sh. I think I know what may be afflicting you.

The second parameter to startProgram should be a QStrList (C++ is=20
automatically casting the QString to QStrList for you).

QStrList args;

args.append("ls"); // Put command name first in args
args.append("-la"); // Then follow with all options.

// But startProgram() still needs the command name even though
// it is first in args.
session_terminal->startProgram("ls", args);

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,
- Michael Pyne