--===============1002610413==

--nextPart1294258.rt84UjIJiQ

Op zondag 29 januari 2006 17:27, schreef Dave Feustel:
> On Sunday 29 January 2006 11:04, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > > What does 'unlock the kicker' mean?

> > right click on kicker and select "unlock panel" ;p

> Thanks.
>
> What I described was the process I have to use to add an
> icon to the *desktop*, not the *taskbar*.=20

it also offers the option to add it to the desktop, not only to the taskbar.

> I can add=20
> icons pointing to URLs in one step. What makes adding
> application icons different?

you DO have a serious point here - i just tried it, and you're totally righ=
t.=20
it should offer to add an app from the kde menu, not this...

grtz

superstoned

=2D-=20
This nation is sinking into the quicksand of the Paperwork Age, a
postmodern world in which judges issue meta-injuctions against other
judges who issue injuctions against lawyers who file lawsuits every 3.2
minutes. It's an age where lawyers design ballots forms and then proceed
to argue over how to count them.=20

The United States has bluescreened. A fatal exception error occured on
Election Night, and now all of our unsaved work has been lost.=20

-- Jon Splatz, Humorix's Pundit and Social Commentator, ranting about
the 2000 US Presidential Election From Hell and the dreaded
"Lawyerclysm"=20