--===============2017201539==

--nextPart1970747.JUadrfCsys

Op zondag 29 januari 2006 15:52, schreef Dave Feustel:
> Whether or not it was intended to be, adding an application
> icon to the desktop is currently a two-step process.
>
> The first step is simply creating the icon.
> All input to icon fields is rejected because the
> icon starts out with even the owner having read-only
> access.
>
> The second step: once the icon has been created and installed
> on the desktop,then the icon fields can be modified. Ie the user
> can now fill in the description, the command, the icon,
> etc., but only *after* the user gives himself r/w permissions
> and checks the "is executable" box.
>
> Is this the way adding icons to the desktop is *supposed* to work?

try a right mouseclick on a item in the kmenu: show on desktop. or drag'n'd=
rop=20
to the desktop. you first have to unlock the kicker, tough.

> Thanks,
> Dave Feustel

=2D-=20
[Peter is trying to potty-train Stewie]=20
Peter Griffin: You know, I oughta just give you some beer. Goes straight=20
through
you.=20
Stewie Griffin: [sarcastic] Wonderful. And while we're at it, we can light =
up=20
a=20
doobie and watch porn.=20
Peter Griffin: Eh... yeah?