--===============0202557185==

------=_Part_10627_849475.1138479051623

Hi,

On 1/28/06, Kevin Krammer wrote:

> You can use PyKDE just like PyQt. Handling of .ui files stays basically
> the
> same, but you can use KDE widgets once you use a KApplication instance
> instead of the QApplication one (some of the KDE widgets need a
> KApplication
> instance to query desktop settings)

Sorry, i think i got confused myself. I want to use KDE in Qt Applications
where i design the interface using QT Designer. I dont want to use Python
again here.Hope am clear. (i.e), my KDE app would read the *.ui file,
generate the GUI and then i can inherit those forms classes and use them as
i use in PyQt.Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,

--
Regards,
Chaks,

------=_Part_10627_849475.1138479051623

Hi,

On 1/28/06, endername">Kevin Krammer <ke=
vin.krammer@gmx.at> wrote:
tyle=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8e=
x; padding-left: 1ex;">
You can use PyKDE just like PyQt. Handling of .ui files stays basically the=

same, but you can use KDE widgets once you use a KApplication instance<=
br>instead of the QApplication one (some of the KDE widgets need a KApplica=
tion

instance to query desktop settings)

Sorry, i think=
i got confused myself. I want to use KDE in Qt Applications where i design=
the interface using QT Designer. I dont want to use Python again here.Hope
am clear. (i.e), my KDE app would read the *.ui file, generate the GUI and=
then i can inherit those forms classes and use them as i use in PyQt.Sorry=
for the confusion.

"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padd=
ing-left: 1ex;">
Cheers,
Kevin

--