--===============1975999758==

------=_Part_10359_25370651.1138476496400

hi all,

i used PyQT for a while and found it to be good and powerful. But , to get
the power of KDE, now i want to try the same with KDE and Qt. I would be
happy if people would provide some starters on how to proceed with Qt and
KDE. For example, i hve the my.ui Qt Designer File, i use pyuic to generate
the python module, and then i use it in Python. Similar way, how to use in
KDE...hope am clear...

--
Thanks and Regards,
Chaks,

------=_Part_10359_25370651.1138476496400

hi all,

i used PyQT for a while and found it to be good and powerful=
.. But , to get the power of KDE, now i want to try the same with KDE and Qt=
.. I would be happy if people would provide some starters on how to proceed =
with Qt and KDE. For example, i hve the=20
my.ui Qt Designer File, i use an style=3D"font-weight: bold;">pyuic to generate the python module,=

tp://www.yoper.com/forum">http://www.yoper.com/forum

--