Hello, Everyone
The problem that I described in this thread:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=113490587600438&w=2
is back. As far as I know, it started today, since I successfully
compiled kdebase (branch 3.5) either yesterday or the day before.
The error that compiling bails on is the same as in the above link, but
I reproduce it here for your convenience:

creating ./konqueror/keditbookmarks/dcop.kidl
Can't open perl script "${datarootdir}/apps/dcopidlng/kalyptus": No
such file or directory. Use -S to search $PATH for it.
Error creating ./konqueror/keditbookmarks/dcop.kidl. Exit status 1.

Some time after the end of the original thread on this subject, it was
apparently fixed in SVN, since I was able to compile kdebase perfectly,
without having to make any changes to kdebase/konqueror/Makefile.am
Tonight, it just started happening again.
Last time (before the problem was fixed) I was told to do some more
debugging. I have no problem doing whatever I can to help out, but I
had (and still have) no idea where to start. Any ideas, let me know.
I will be glad to do my part.

Steven P. Ulrick