--===============0826787529==

--nextPart2363566.MhCSPF6LXe

=46erdinand Gassauer wrote:
>opening a new app restores all previously minimized windows and opens
> the new app on top of them.
>*) this takes a lot of CPU power (+ some swapping ?) and slows down the
>startup of the new app.

More than the starting of the new application?

>*) usually "I" do not need the other apps to be displayed, that's why I
>minimized them.

If you had minimised them, they wouldn't have been brought back up. That's=
=20
why the button is called "Desktop access", not "Minimise all windows".=20

>just want to know what others are thinking before posting a wish.

It's there already and WONTFIX, if I'm not mistaken.

=2D-=20
PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C 966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

2. T=F3 cennan his weorc gearu, ymbe se circolwyrde, wear=F0 se c=E6gbord a=
nd se=20
leohtspeccabord, and =FEa m=FDs c=F3mon lator. On =FEone d=E6g, he hine res=
te.