Hi!

I use KProcIO to launch an make process which may start child processes.
When reading the output the result is different than would running by hand in
cli.

Fex:
--- !mtime obj /usr/bin/LeakCheck
--- !empty dir /usr/share/doc/leaktrac * To use LeakTracer, run LeakCheck
my_prog and then leak-analyze my_prog leak.out
* Please reffer to README file for more info.
>>> Regenerating /etc/ld.so.cache...
>>> Unpacking source...

Where as from cli this is the output:
--- !empty dir /usr/bin
--- !empty dir /usr
>>> original instance of package unmerged safely.

* To use LeakTracer, run LeakCheck my_prog and then leak-analyze my_prog
leak.out
* Please reffer to README file for more info.
>>> Regenerating /etc/ld.so.cache...
>>> dev-util/leaktracer-2.4 merged.

Any suggestion howto get the output in "correct" order.

Thanks!